Are you ready to get started on your wellness journey?
Every journey begins with a single step. I will serve as your guide along the way as you integrate wellness into every element of your life. Here’s what you need to know to get started with Integrated Wellness for Life!
What am I offering you?
- A playful holistic approach to improved health and well-being through hard work, movement, posture, recovery, strength, breath, grocery shopping, nutritional guidance, improved quality of sleep, licensed massage therapist, soft tissue work, injury rehab, cupping and ELDOA.
What I will provide in the partnership we design and create:
- Safety – Your long-term health is not worth making unnecessary or unsafe risks today. I provide over a decade of fitness, nutritional, and wellness expertise to ensure your safety.
- Support – My commitment is to meet you where you’re at on your wellness journey.
- Presence – My intention is for us to be fully present in each aspect of your wellness pursuit.
- Professional Guidance/Suggestions – 10 years of experience in Integrated Wellness
- Programming – A personalized plan aimed at moving you towards your goal(s)
- Technique – teaching and using low risk/high reward with movements
- Complimentary Initial Session – The opportunity to test things out before we agree to work together. This usually lasts about 15 minutes.
What are my expectations of you?
- Commitment – this means not only a certain amount of hours per week, per month and per year, it also means slow and small changes in lifestyle
- To have a voice, be heard, and be a part of your journey
- Curiosity and a willingness to explore new and different approaches
- Partnership (WE)
- Plateaus – We will have “good,” “bad,” and “don’t want to” days that we will need to persevere through together.
- At the same time, I do expect you to show up, even on the days when you aren’t at your “best”.
- Take ownership for your own health and wellness.
Cost (click here to download the pricing pdf. file)
Deep tissue, medical, injury rehab, sports, ELDOA, Thai Yoga Massage, manual therapy, strength training, sleep, grocery shopping, posture restoration, improved balance and movement, awareness, mindfullness, Wellness Planning/Coaching/Teaching:
- $45 for 30 minutes of work
- $80 for 60 minutes of work
- $105 for 75 minutes of work
- $120 for 90 minutes of work