Are you ready to get started on your wellness journey?
Every journey begins with a single step. I will serve as your guide along the way as you integrate wellness into every element of your life. Here’s what you need to know to get started with Integrated Wellness for Life!
What am I offering you?
- A safe place to receive bodywork (soft tissue work, injury rehab, cupping and ELDOA)
What I will provide in the partnership we design and create:
- Safety – Your long-term health is not worth making unnecessary or unsafe risks today. I provide over a decade of fitness, nutritional, and wellness expertise to ensure your safety.
- Support – My commitment is to meet you where you’re at on your wellness journey.
- Presence – My intention is for us to be fully present in each aspect of your wellness pursuit.
- Professional Guidance/Suggestions – 12 years of experience in Integrated Wellness
What are my expectations of you?
- To have a voice, be heard, and be a part of your journey
- Curiosity and a willingness to explore new and different approaches
- Partnership (WE)
- Take ownership for your own health and wellness.
Cost (click here to download the pricing pdf. file)
Body work (Deep tissue, medical, injury rehab, sports, ELDOA, Thai Yoga Massage, manual therapy, posture restoration, improved balance and movement, awareness, mindfulness)
- $55 for 30 minutes of work
- $80 for 60 minutes of work
- $105 for 75 minutes of work
- $125 for 90 minutes of work